Official Blog

Also Visit Official Website at www.halfmarathonclub.com

Monday, February 6, 2012

Fun Updates from Fifty States HALF Marathon Official Members



Bryan Pitman from Missouri - "woohoo 3 half marathons and a half ironman planned this year.....will have 6 of 50 states done and 9 of 100 half marathons/half ironmans completed by year's end!"




Michelle Johnson from Virginia - "Tinkerbell in the morning (repeat state, just for fun) and already wondering what I can possibly squeeze in the schedule before DC on march 17th. It's official...I'm addicted."




Theresa Caven of Wisconsin - "The 12 big races I did in 2011 - 2 Full Marathons, one 20 Miler and nine 1/2 Marathons."



Bryan Pitman from Missouri - "wanted to share my christmas gift that my awesome girlfriend made by hand for me......if you cannot read the top part it says: "Run because you can..Bike When you have to...Swim if you must....and it has the races I have completed...I can also hang my medals at the bottom as well....i was in shock at the thought and time she put into this....Happy New Years gang!"




Michelle Johnson's Bling - from Virginia - last 12 months of RNR bling and my other 2010 & 2011 hardware.





1 comment:

  1. Those pictures of the medals are awesome! I received my first medal (San Francisco 2nd Half Marathon) back in July 2011. I plan to complete it by doing the 1st half of the San Francisco Marathon this coming July!

    The concept of running in all 50 states is cool! Thanks for sharing!

    Ron

    ReplyDelete